What is a tiny bang?
A tiny bang is an offshoot of the popular fandom fic fests called “big bangs”, which are designed to encourage long fanfiction. In a big bang, participants write fics with a minimum word count ranging from 10,000 words to 25,000 words. Klaine Tiny Bang, however, will only require 5,000. Same fic writing fun! Just a smaller, less stressful package.How do I get involved?
Sign ups for writers will open soon. We’ll have more info on how to join the fun at that time.Participant Rules -
- Completed fics must be at least 5,000 words
- You can submit a fic you’ve already started writing if you have not posted it anywhere and if you still write 5k on it during the tiny bang
- Kurt and Blaine and their relationship should be the focus of all fics. That relationship could be platonic, romantic, antagonistic - we leave it up to your imagination!
- You may sign up for multiple fics, but try not to bite off more than you can chew.
- You may collaborate with another author. The more the merrier!
- Be sure to let us know if you have to withdraw for any reason.
- Bashing of any ships or characters will not be tolerated in this community. Make fanworks, not wank!
- Be creative and have fun :D
If you have any questions, feel free to post them below!
- Author Sign Ups & Prompting - May 20th through June 30th
- Writing - July - August
- Posting - September